donate

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pura Vida

After leaving the capital city of San Jose yesterday afternoon, I hopped on a 5 hour bus ride headed for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. It´s asmall little beach town in the southern part of the country on the Carribean side. It´s gorgeous here, and reminds me a lot of Tahiti. I´m sleeping on a hammock for $5 a night in a cool little place that reminds me of the Club Bali Hi.

I sat next to a kid named Josh on the bus, and we met some New Zealanders as well so we´ve just been hanging out lounging around. Tomorrow we might make a trip down to Panama to get another stamp on our passports. We´ve heard great things about a small island called Bocas del Toros, and feel the need to investigate further.

Costa Rica is beautiful, wish my stay could be longer, Imperial Beer is fantastic...blows Corona out of the water.

Mas Tarde,
Josh

No comments: