donate

Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 Nights in Bangkok!

Arrived in Bangkok last night around 1:30 in the morning. Today is the 2 year anniversary of when I left for the "ebay Trip," and it feels good to be back in a city I know so well. Headed back to the hostel I was at two years ago, and am staying in the owner's old "honeymoon suite." Just getting up, had some pad thai, and now I'm calling the bank so that my debit card doesn't get eaten. I told the bank that I would be in 5 potential countries this trip, but I hadn't even considered Thailand. Just booked a flight to Phuket for tomorrow evening so Kristen and I will be heading down south to meet up with Joe and Tom (friends from China) should be a hell of a time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fu to return to a place you've just been to ! Have fun!!!!xomom