donate

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

China hates my blog

So for the last two weeks the Chinese government has blocked my blog so I haven't been able to update at all. About to get kicked out of Best Buy so I've got to make it quick:
The official school part of the trip is up, ended in Shanghai yesterday. What a ridiculous time, always on the move and will have to recap it all at another time. Was planning on going to Vietnam or Laos but the tickets were too damn expensive so Kristen and I just booked tickets to Bangkok for tomorrow night and well see what happens from there. Shanghai is incredible, never seen so many unbelievable buildings in one city. Got two beautiful tailored suits, ate on the 56th floor of the Grand Hyatt, went to some outrageous clubs, and now begins the part of the trip that I can't be expelled for misbehaving at. More from Bangkok when I get there, all is well with me, hope all is well with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you made it safely to Bangkok...have fun celebrating Kristens bday!!! Stay safe, love! Mom XOXOXO