donate

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ping, Pang, Pong

It's not Thai, it's a driking game 2 Englishmen taught us last night at the bar on Pat Pong street.

Quick update on our travels as we have to leave soon to catch the 12 hour sleeper train to Chaing Mai in Northern Thailand with three friends we picked up.

Smith is in Bangkok.

This morning I had my entire front waxed for 9 dollars just to see what it was like. It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced and I can't wear a shirt because I'm still raw.

Made friends with multiple Aussies and English fellows who convinced us not to do Western Europe next month, but to do the Eastern Block instead...we're buying tickets currently, most likely landing in Split, Croatia.

Ate a shrimp dish that was so hot it made me cry and an Australain guy had to leave the restaurant to get me some chocolate milk.

Was left alone in a Thai strip joint when my mates were followed into the bathroom by lady boys and left without telling me.

I speak a new dialect of English with British and Australian influences. Don't know why.

Watched a woman play "catch" with herself and a banana.

Lost my wallet/cash/credit cards in a shopping mall...

Found my wallet/cash/credit cards in a shopping mall...

My travel log, watch and iPod are missing. I hope they turn up.

Ate like kings in a middle eastern restaurant for 4 dollars US.

Learned the rules of cricket, might take it up when I get home.

Got invites to go to a Liverpool football game with John and Mike.

Thats it for now.


From Chaing Mai we'll do a 3 day trek into the jungle then onto Laos.




Thank you Tyler for that badass web thing you made, I'll try to get in on the blog.

Peace
-Josh

No comments: